Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Junior Carpender h.w. 3/11/08

1. If you had 27 2"x4" pieces of wood, what is the total width of height?
54 =height
108=width

2. What was the biggest challenge you faced today while you were working? What steps did you you take to daefet your challenge?
My biggest challenge that I faced today is that it was so freaking hot! It was like you were in the dessert. That realy affected my posture today beacase when the sun rays atack my skin, I start to sweat and get realy tired. That makes my proformance very sloppy when I work.

3.What is your work plan for tomorow?
My work plan for tomorow is to make our finishing touches on the Gaga Pit. We have to paint a little to make the Gaga Pit perfected. For exaple: on the entrance, and on the screws to camofloge the coler of the small pieace of metal.

No comments: