Monday, March 10, 2008

Junior Carpender h.w. 3/10/08

1. What were some problems you faced today? How did you overcome them?
One problem that I had was that when I tried to drill the nail into the wood; it was pretty hard. you had to drill realy realy hard. I mean, it was seriously hard! The nail whould silp of almsot evry time you put the nail in. Plus sometimes the screw whould be obliterated by the speed of the power drill. I overcame that by alway's pushing the nail as hard as I can.

2.Explain your favorate part of today.
My absolute most favorate part of the day is (even thou it was the most difficult part of the day) was when I was drilling. It was so awsome. It was like you could express your feelings when you grab and drill the sturdy screw into it's rightful place. Even thou the screw whould slipp of, it was great.

No comments: